Welcome to High Alchemy





Hail, fellow scentimentalists!

Welcome to my cozy nest on the net, from whence I dispense my scents.

My interest in aromas started early in 2007, when I needed to add more stress to my life to get more accomplished ... So, I investigated aromatherapy as a convenient way to help dilute the effect of that stress.

Once I discovered the hidden world of aromas and and its possibilities, I went a little crazy, ordering all kinds of natural fragrances, as well as books to study about details, sources, theories and recipes. As I started wearing my new scents, my friends demanded to know what I was wearing, and how to get it. (I also gleaned a few stolen kisses out of it as well!) Hence, a new sideline was born.

Please note that I make no other psychologic claims about these oils, other than their intention to give pleasure. That is my fundamental aim when creating scents and their related products. Whether you become more creative, relaxed, eroticized or anything else I cannot say -- who knows where that heightened pleasure may lead? But pleasure indeed is my primary therapeutic goal – the ultimate stress relief!

Please feel free to peruse my wares here, and decide what you want. Then just click on the buttons to select and pay via Paypal. If you are minus Paypal, other payments can be arranged, just email me below.

I hope you will these scents and carriers as much as I have -- I already have a lot of fun with them!

smiles,

Jewel
email: highamplitude(at)gmail(dot)com