Signature scents - introductory sizes



Lately, I've been wearing a few scents I created, based on my recent (deep) forays into fragrance and aromatherapy. When I wore them out to dance, visit, or shop, friends (and even strangers) just had to know what I was wearing. Some people wanted to buy my scents on the spot. I hadn't really thought of that, my inquiry into the world of scent was really just a deep design experiment for myself.

So here they are, my first three scents. I am introducing them in small sizes and very affordably, so you can make the smallest investment possible to discover whether these are for you.

Buy all 3 and save on shipping! (Please note: while the image above shows a bottle, you will receive 5/16 dram vials of your selected scents.) :)

***********
The scents:

**High Alchemy #1: Ambreine. This is not to be confused with amber, though if you like amber, you will *love* this. This is the highest quality of labdanum, a derivative of the Spanish rockrose. It is clean, clear, and sweet, and has some key chemicals in common with ambergris, a perfumer's classic.
5/16 dram, in a glass vial with dip/stopper.

$10, plus shipping.
















**High Alchemy #2: Orange Blossom. This was designed to recreate the experience of walking through a blooming orange orchard at night. Have you ever done that? It's amazing. So is this fragrance.
5/16 dram, in a glass vial with dip/stopper.

$10, plus shipping.
















**High Alchemy #3: Frankincense, Ambreine, and Spice. This exotic blend is the scent that elicited the most stolen kisses. I'm just saying. It's true.
5/16 dram, in a glass vial with dip/stopper.

$10, plus shipping.